Corona Virus Update and Protocols
- Please bring a mask if you wish to wait in the waiting room
- We will be using a virtual waiting room; you can check in and wait in your car. Text or call us when you arrive!
- More options to use electronic payments and invoices to minimize your time checking out.
- Lots of changes and surprises. Read more below!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We miss you! All of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows and exceeds recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and we hope you have seen this during your visits to our office. We would like to tell you about the expanded screening and modified infection control procedures we are now following to keep patients and team safe.
These are some of the changes you may notice when it is time for your next appointment:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We now use "splash guards" for the front when checking in and out.
- We will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer and may record other vitals with a simple pulse oximeter. Our staff also goes through this step as they enter the office each day.
- Reception area chairs will be spaced and magazines/toys will be removed for social distancing and disinfection purposes.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have installed a new Air Cleaning and Disinfection System in the office to eliminate 99.99% airborne germs and enhance our already intense disinfection protocol that we have always followed. This is very exciting, to read more follow the link to Air Scrubber by Aerus
- All filters were also upgraded to Level 10 HEPA filters. When combined with the air scrubbers, mold, bacteria and even virus clump together and get filtered out.
- Please try to come unaccompanied. We realize some of you need assistance but we would like to minimize extra people if possible.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, our staff, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call or text our office at (509) 522-0940. We will be reaching out to you as well if you have missed or had your appointment cancelled.
Thank you for being our patients. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon!
Stay Well ❤
The Tietan Dental Team